TRAINING COURSE DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
Whether you’re a trainer looking for an up-to-date training materials or a manager looking for practical training materials for your team development, we can assist you in developing the right materials to engage your audience. You can save hours or even days of research time for your training materials so you can focus only on the training delivery. Moreover, you own the complete rights to copy, edit and reuse the training materials.
Training package include partial or all (depending on client’s requirement) the following:
- Power Point slides
- Comprehensive Trainer’s Guide
- Participant’s Workbook
- Training support documents, activity sheets and forms
- Physical or video briefing on activities, games, and exercises
Instructional design is a comprehensive process involving the identification of performance, skills, knowledge or attitude gap of your targeted audience or learners, then designing or suggestion the appropriate learning methods and materials.
Depending on the client’s requirement, the instructional design approach can vary. However, the common process involved are as follows:
- An analysis of learning needs assessment and training plan.
- Design of the programme and training activities
- Development of instructional materials.
- Implementation and the delivery of the programme content.
- Evaluation reporting and practical changes for the current or future programmes.